Want to Stay Relevant? Ask Yourself This Simple Question:
What if our company were founded today?
With this question you can open up all the relevant topics you need to go through when forming a vision of your company. A vision that will ensure that your company will stay relevant in the future.
Why is this question so powerful?
When you think of your answer to this question, you will need to consider at least the following:
- Reviewing current market: how will the emerging companies, start-ups and competition try to transform the business you are in?
- Utilising new technologies: how would you work in the current and future connected digital world and new platforms?
- Finding new business models: would you use the same business model if you would start now?
- Eliminating legacy: what if there were no burden from the past prohibiting you not to change?
- Utilising your assets: think of your assets that you wouldn’t have. This helps you to identify your strengths that you need to nurture to maintain your advantage compared to entrants in the market.
- And last but not least: in which business you actually are in? What are the underlying constants that you want to keep, and which ones you want to change?…..
Read More | Future is Present Tense | If you want to stay in business, ask this question | https://bit.ly/2PPBfVr