I have over 30 years of sales and marketing experience. The last 18 have been as a Safeguard Business Systems Distributor, providing print, filing, promotional products and branding solutions for Business, Non-Profit and Government Agencies.
Specialties:Promotional Products, Corporate Apparel, Branding & Imaging Solutions, Software Compatible Checks & Forms, Open-Shelf File Systems, Full Color Printing & Gift Card Solutions.
- The Problem with Perfection (2/20/2019) - Struggling to take your businesses to the next level? The Problem with Perfection Excerpt: Over the past 25 years, I have met with thousands of business owners struggling to take their businesses to the next level. They are often overworked, anxious and stuck. They have great ideas and products, and the means to bring them to their client base, […]
- 4 Reasons Why Companies Need Business Forms (2/18/2019) - Small business owners know that they put in a lot of effort to keep things organized. Safeguard knows there is a better way. Whether it’s invoices, order forms, statements, or tax forms, we can help you find the right form for every business and every need. Each business will be different and have unique needs, […]
- 4 Habits of All Great Bosses (2/14/2019) - Want to be a better boss?: 4 Habits of All Great Bosses. excerpt: 1. Work with your employees. You might be used to having full control over your workload, but becoming a boss will force you to give up that control and delegate some responsibilities, said Shtull. “If you don’t break the addiction to doing […]
- Follow these tips to build your email list (2/11/2019) - Email marketing provides an incredible return on investment (ROI). It is a high-impact, but low-cost, way of delivering your marketing message to current customers along with prospects. In 2017 there were approximately 3.7 billion email users, by 2022 that number is expected to be 4.3 billion. That is half of the world’s population! With help […]
- How good taste attracts loyal customers (2/5/2019) - Your customers’ tastes determine your success: Tips for developing good taste. Excerpt: I studied her mysterious smile; the veil covering her hair; and that iconic gaze, which followed me around the room. As others came and went, snapping their quick trophy photos, I stayed with her for nearly an hour. Try as I might, I […]