I have over 30 years of sales and marketing experience. The last 18 have been as a Safeguard Business Systems Distributor, providing print, filing, promotional products and branding solutions for Business, Non-Profit and Government Agencies.
Specialties:Promotional Products, Corporate Apparel, Branding & Imaging Solutions, Software Compatible Checks & Forms, Open-Shelf File Systems, Full Color Printing & Gift Card Solutions.
- Work Smarter Not Harder With These Productivity Hacks (12/12/2018) - Stop Burning The Midnight Oil: Work Smarter Not Harder With These Productivity Hacks excerpt: 1. Make smarter to-do lists. I used to have a love-hate relationship with to-do lists. Writing them made me feel organized, but they never made a big enough difference in my productivity. What I realize now is that I was treating every […]
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Accounts Collection Process (12/10/2018) - Sales are great, but more companies fail due to poor cash flow than a lack of sales and revenue. For a company that boasts a steady stream of clients, running out of money can be particularly frustrating. That’s precisely why establishing an effective accounts collection process is a crucial part of running a successful business. […]
- 4 Ways To Become A Better Mentor (12/6/2018) - Pay It Back: 4 Ways To Become A Better Mentor. excerpt: 1. Communicate and listen. Your mentee should ultimately oversee their own career path. You exist to help them achieve whatever it is they want to achieve. Don’t inject too much of your own desires or opinions into their plan. Ask them about their aspirations […]
- How to Follow Up with Leads from Social Media (12/4/2018) - Social media is much more than just a way to grow your brand and connect with your current customers. While brand building is important, you also need to take the time to build your social media lead follow-up program. You spend a lot of time and effort getting people engaged with your social media, make […]
- Effective Ways to Connect With Your Customers (11/28/2018) - Continuously Show Customers You Care With These Six tips: excerpt: Here are six effective ways to connect with your customers and build lasting relationships that will keep them loyal to your band. 1. Don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. You want your customers to feel special, and you can achieve this by approaching each one as an […]