We help companies market, operate and grow their businesses. Safeguard your affordable one-stop-shop to all your business needs! Safeguard is your trusted partner in targeted marketing and printing solutions. We are truly excited and poised to become the next Premier Promotional Products and marketing advisers.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- The Top 5 Soft Skills of 2020 and How to Develop Them (4/30/2020)- The Top 5 Soft Skills of 2020 and How to Develop Them Excerpt: Earlier this year, LinkedIn released a list of the five most in-demand soft skills for 2020. They were determined by examining the skills listed on the profiles of the people on the network getting hired at the highest rates. The ranking was: Creativity Persuasion Collaboration Adaptability Emotional intelligence […]
- 4 Tips for Boosting Employee Morale (4/28/2020)- Did you know that a positive work environment leads to better performance from employees? Better performance means a better bottom line for your business. Keeping your team positive and engaged can be challenging even in the best of circumstances. It becomes even more difficult during times of stress and uncertainty. As a leader, it’s your […]
- The Key to Inclusive Leadership (4/23/2020)- The Key to Inclusive Leadership Excerpt: What makes people feel included in organizations? Feel that they are treated fairly and respectfully, are valued and belong? Many things of course, including an organization’s mission, policies, and practices, as well as co-worker behaviors. But mostly it comes down to leaders. We find that what leaders say and […]
- Social Media Marketing eBook: A Guide to Growing Your Business (4/21/2020)- Social media has become a part of everyone’s life. For business owners, that means one thing, your business needs a social media presence. No matter how large or small your company is, social media should be an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social media platforms, and social media marketing, help you connect with […]
- 4 Ways to Improve Communication With Your Customers (4/16/2020)- 4 Ways to Improve Communication With Your Customers Excerpt: Trust in U.S.-based companies is now at 64%, up from 50% in 2018, according to the Edelman Trust Barometer. As companies struggle with customer satisfaction and loyalty, they need to make changes to restore faith in business, which takes both time and perseverance. What might seem like […]