We help companies market, operate and grow their businesses. Safeguard your affordable one-stop-shop to all your business needs! Safeguard is your trusted partner in targeted marketing and printing solutions. We are truly excited and poised to become the next Premier Promotional Products and marketing advisers.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- Seven Steps Entrepreneurs Can Take To Build A Successful Brand (12/5/2019)- Seven Steps Entrepreneurs Can Take To Build A Successful Brand Excerpt: Everyone’s path to success is different. And while there is no exact path to follow that will guarantee success, there are certain things I believe successful entrepreneurs and brands all share. Throughout my time as a marketing and branding expert, I’ve observed the following […]
- To Build an Inclusive Culture, Start with Inclusive Meetings (11/28/2019)- To Build an Inclusive Culture, Start with Inclusive Meetings Excerpt: Chances are you’ve attended a meeting today. Was it time well spent or a soul-draining exercise in futility? Although no two meetings are the same, their collective impact on the culture of a company is significant. Meetings matter. They are the forum where people come […]
- Make the Holidays Sweeter With Branded Chocolates (11/26/2019)- This holiday season give the gift that everyone can enjoy, and eat. ’Tis the season for warmth, sharing, and chocolate. Branded chocolates are the delicious gift that is almost too sweet to eat, elegantly packaged in a red foil box, and decorated with a black band imprinted with your name and logo. This holiday season […]
- 4 Essential Pieces of Information You Should Have About Your Team Members (11/21/2019)- 4 Essential Pieces of Information You Should Have About Your Team Members Excerpt: Openness is great, of course, but it has drawbacks when it comes to teams at work — especially small ones. Some employers are taking transparency to an extreme, spying on employees to gain more insight into their actions. But what they’re gaining […]
- Guide to Employee Social Media Engagement (11/19/2019)- Who knows your company inside and out? Your employees. Employee participation in social media is an influential way of building trust with your customers. When employees are active on social media, they promote your company culture by providing insight into your business. Company culture can often feel intangible, but your company culture is what keeps […]