We help companies market, operate and grow their businesses. Safeguard your affordable one-stop-shop to all your business needs! Safeguard is your trusted partner in targeted marketing and printing solutions. We are truly excited and poised to become the next Premier Promotional Products and marketing advisers.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- How to Boost Your Small Business Efficiency (8/2/2022) - Productivity and efficiency play critical roles in a business’s profitability, competitiveness, and long-term success. Yet, as business leaders face continued economic uncertainty, particularly regarding inflation and a tight job market, they also face significant decreases in worker productivity. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported worker productivity fell 7.5% in the first quarter of 2022, […]
- 3 Small Business Hiring Tips (8/2/2022) - As a business owner, employees are your greatest asset, and hiring the right employees is one of the most important things you will do to grow your business. For a small business, in particular, each new hire has the potential to make a significant impact. But hiring effective, qualified employees can be challenging, particularly in […]
- What the Proposed FTC Regulations Mean for Car Dealerships (7/27/2022) - As prices for both new and used motor vehicles remain elevated, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has proposed new regulations to make the automotive buying process more precise and competitive. According to the FTC, “[i]n the past ten years, the FTC has brought more than 50 motor vehicle-related enforcement actions, including matters involving misleading motor […]
- Will There Be an Auto Industry Decline in 2022? (6/30/2022) - As automakers continue to grapple with pandemic-related supply-chain disruptions, including the global semiconductor shortage and factory and assembly plant lockdowns, auto dealers are also facing empty dealerships and a lack of both new and used car inventories. Since May of 2021, new-vehicle days’ supply has been below 40, with some types of vehicles seeing days’ […]
- Why are Different Types of Business Forms Important for a Company? (6/28/2022) - From invoices and statements to purchase orders and repair forms, every business needs various types of business forms. For most businesses, time is money, and business leaders are looking to do things as quickly and efficiently as possible. By using forms designed uniquely for their products and services, businesses can simplify daily activities. The right […]