We help companies market, operate and grow their businesses. Safeguard your affordable one-stop-shop to all your business needs! Safeguard is your trusted partner in targeted marketing and printing solutions. We are truly excited and poised to become the next Premier Promotional Products and marketing advisers.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- Is Your Business Ready for Economic Recovery? 5 Things You Need to Prepare Your Business (4/21/2021) - Executives’ confidence is beginning to increase, the global economy is growing again, and your business needs to be ready. 2020 presented many obstacles for businesses, but evidence remains that consumers are eager to spend. Not only has the U.S. delivered unprecedented levels of fiscal stimulus, but spending on big-ticket consumer items was solid through the […]
- Now is the Time to Promote Your Business Online (4/7/2021) - You’re likely familiar with the old adage, ‘it takes money to make money.’ Yet, in a time when budgets for many businesses are shrinking, companies almost always reduce spending on marketing first. In reality, cutting your marketing budget is the last thing you want to do. Instead of helping your business recover, substantially lowering your […]
- Working From Home: Will it Last Post-Pandemic? (3/24/2021) - Is a short-term shift poised to change the way employees work in the long term? Due to the pandemic, organizations had to quickly pivot to working from home, accelerating a workplace experiment that had previously been popular in a few sectors but had never before been done on such a large scale across industries. Regardless […]
- Latest Covid Relief Bill: What’s in it For Businesses? (3/11/2021) - One year after the start of the pandemic and a substantial number of businesses continue to struggle with the ongoing economic crisis. According to the Committee on Small Business, in 2020, the US experienced the largest yearly drop in business activity on record. As difficult as 2020 was, 2021 continues to take a toll on […]
- Employee Health: A Healthy Employee is a Productive Employee (2/25/2021) - Over the past year, organizations have faced the daunting challenge of maintaining a healthy workforce. The health and well-being of both employees and customers have been at the center of decisions regarding when to reopen offices, how to gather, and how to keep business running. Leaders and those in management have become acutely aware of […]