We help companies market, operate and grow their businesses. Safeguard your affordable one-stop-shop to all your business needs! Safeguard is your trusted partner in targeted marketing and printing solutions. We are truly excited and poised to become the next Premier Promotional Products and marketing advisers.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- 3 Ways to Improve Workplace Safety During a Pandemic (12/15/2020) -
- Business Planning Outlook for 2021 (12/10/2020) - The pandemic has required organizations of all sizes to figure out how to do business differently. Plans have had to change quickly as companies found themselves needing to adapt and evolve. While this hasn’t been easy, the ability to pivot and make big transformations has been key for businesses as they recover and build momentum. […]
- Safeguard and PPE Build a Lasting Relationship (12/2/2020) - Time, commitment, and dedication, these are the building blocks for trust. Over 60 years in business, reliability, relationships lasting over 40 years, and personal attention from your local Safeguard advisor are just a few of the ways Safeguard demonstrates our trustworthiness to our customers. We understand that trust touches every area of a business relationship. […]
- Protect Yourself from PPE Fraud in the Safety Equipment Industry (11/25/2020) - When everyone is selling PPE, how do you know who to trust? The COVID-19 pandemic has had a tremendous impact on essential workers, schools, auto dealerships, and many other workers and industries. Companies across the United States and North America have been scrambling to secure these critical PPE supplies, including face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, […]
- Safeguard Students and Staff in the Classroom with PPE for Schools (11/16/2020) - The start of the school year is generally signified by school supply lists and new class schedules. While students and parents are busy purchasing backpacks, notebooks, pens, pencils, and paper, teachers and school administrators are busy decorating bulletin boards, making seating charts, and creating classroom procedures. As schools open or prepare to reopen during the […]