As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- 3 Small Business Risks to Know: Inflation, Wage Changes, & Threatened Business Growth in 2022 (9/26/2022) - New threats often appear quickly and from unexpected directions. For business owners, these steep challenges can pose significant risks. The best way to tackle small business risks is to be aware of the most prominent challenges and then prepare a solid strategy to overcome them. Inflation, higher wages, and slower business growth are three key […]
- End-of-the-Year Planning is Almost Here: Is Your Business Ready? (9/26/2022) - Planning is one of the most important tasks in any business. Regardless of the industry or size of the business, making a business plan is an essential part of running your business, setting goals, and maximizing your results. Planning helps business leaders utilize the resources they have to their fullest potential. Before you turn the […]
- 6 End-of-Year Marketing Ideas for Automotive Dealers (9/26/2022) - Marketing ideas for automotive dealerships have changed from previous years. Despite rising interest rates, U.S. new vehicle prices continue to set record highs, with average transaction prices surpassing $48,000. However, while prices are up, automotive dealers continue to face inventory shortages for new and used cars. As a result, retail sales of new vehicles were […]
- Keep Worker Safety in Mind: What Summer Weather Taught Us About Owning a Business￼ (9/9/2022) - Worker safety conditions cover a wide range of issues as they include all of the physical and psychological conditions under which an employee’s work is performed. Encompassing things like the working environment, physical demands, and working time, working conditions may include lighting, physical strain, and exposure to extreme temperatures. No matter what type of work […]
- What Frontline Retail Workers Can Teach You About Worker Attrition and Retention (9/2/2022) - Workers are continuing to voluntarily leave their jobs in record numbers. About 4 million people have left their jobs each month over the last 12 months, making worker attrition and retention more difficult for employers. Those numbers are even higher among frontline workers in the retail and hospitality industry, where at least half of the […]