As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Do you have someone you trust to give you the best ideas and recommendations for promoting your business? Are your promotions effective? Give us a shot.
From Our Blog
- Keep Worker Safety in Mind: What Summer Weather Taught Us About Owning a Business￼ (9/9/2022) - Worker safety conditions cover a wide range of issues as they include all of the physical and psychological conditions under which an employee’s work is performed. Encompassing things like the working environment, physical demands, and working time, working conditions may include lighting, physical strain, and exposure to extreme temperatures. No matter what type of work […]
- What Frontline Retail Workers Can Teach You About Worker Attrition and Retention (9/2/2022) - Workers are continuing to voluntarily leave their jobs in record numbers. About 4 million people have left their jobs each month over the last 12 months, making worker attrition and retention more difficult for employers. Those numbers are even higher among frontline workers in the retail and hospitality industry, where at least half of the […]
- Why Auto Dealers are Struggling to Retain Service Advisors (8/26/2022) - Pivotal for providing great customer service, automotive service advisors are responsible for communicating with customers about their vehicle repair needs. Acting as a liaison between customers and the auto technicians who work on their vehicle, they are professionals who help to identify the market for, sell, and schedule service work. An indispensable part of our […]
- 6 Ways to Boost Brand Recognition with Calendar Marketing (8/23/2022) - What if you could get a customer to think about your business every time they check the date, extend a deadline, or pencil in a vacation? What if you were nearly guaranteed they would keep your promotional item for an entire year? Calendars are used as reference points almost every day, both at home and […]
- How to Boost Your Small Business Efficiency (8/2/2022) - Productivity and efficiency play critical roles in a business’s profitability, competitiveness, and long-term success. Yet, as business leaders face continued economic uncertainty, particularly regarding inflation and a tight job market, they also face significant decreases in worker productivity. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported worker productivity fell 7.5% in the first quarter of 2022, […]