As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- 5 Benefits of Secure Payroll Services (6/25/2019)- Managing your payroll in-house could be costing your business more than you realize. In the past, workforce tasks like payroll were typically handled in-house. However, payroll service providers have made it more economical to outsource. Hidden costs like lost productivity and surprise IRS penalties are costing businesses serious time and money. Successful companies are constantly […]
- Write Your Success Story with Illuminated Stylus Pens (6/18/2019)- Ready to put your company name in lights, literally? Custom pens with your logo are a proven way to promote your business. Nearly 90% of consumers own promotional pens, and they generate over 3,000 impressions throughout their lifetime. You’ll really brighten your customer’s days with a pen that is also a stylus. Delectable design meets […]
- The Most Important Thing You Can Do to Build Trust with Your Team (6/13/2019)- The Most Important Thing You Can Do to Build Trust with Your Team Excerpt: Leaders spend a lot of time worrying about what to say. We sweat over a presentation. Carefully write (and rewrite) “informal” remarks. Print out a draft email so we can re-read it one more time before hitting the send button. It’s […]
- 4 Marketing Hacks to Grow Your Automotive Business (6/11/2019)- It’s no secret that the car buying experience is different than what it used to be. For most automobile shoppers, the buying experience starts with online research. The average shopper will only visit two dealerships in person when shopping for a new vehicle. That makes polishing up your automotive marketing strategy a top priority for […]
- 6 Ways to Entice Customers to Spend Their Tax Refunds at Your Business (6/7/2019)- When consumers get their tax refunds, many will want to save them for a rainy day. But a significant percentage will give in to the urge to splurge on that expensive indulgence, long-needed repair, home improvement project or big-ticket item. Here are six ways to keep your business top of mind and get in on some […]