As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- Discover Your Niche and Make 2020 the Best Year Ever (12/13/2019)- Business success takes work. You might make the best pizza on the planet, but you can’t expect lines out the door the first time you flip on the open sign. There may be a musical called, “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying,” but, in the real world, business success rarely happens overnight, and […]
- 10 Communication Patterns Used by Great Leaders (12/12/2019)- 10 Communication Patterns Used by Great Leaders Excerpt: The skill of bringing others along with you, managing difficult situations, and expressing yourself clearly can take a lifetime to master. Communication goes far beyond ‘choosing the right words’. It involves understanding your audience, actively listening, and being able to empathise with people. It also requires good […]
- Powerful Ways Banks Can Delight Their Customers (12/10/2019)- It’s pretty easy to make kids happy. As a kid, at the bank, you would probably get a lollipop, or even two, when you visited the teller. Suddenly, what was a chore just turned into a fun experience thanks to a little sugar. While it’s easy to delight a child, it’s a little harder to […]
- Seven Steps Entrepreneurs Can Take To Build A Successful Brand (12/5/2019)- Seven Steps Entrepreneurs Can Take To Build A Successful Brand Excerpt: Everyone’s path to success is different. And while there is no exact path to follow that will guarantee success, there are certain things I believe successful entrepreneurs and brands all share. Throughout my time as a marketing and branding expert, I’ve observed the following […]
- To Build an Inclusive Culture, Start with Inclusive Meetings (11/28/2019)- To Build an Inclusive Culture, Start with Inclusive Meetings Excerpt: Chances are you’ve attended a meeting today. Was it time well spent or a soul-draining exercise in futility? Although no two meetings are the same, their collective impact on the culture of a company is significant. Meetings matter. They are the forum where people come […]