I am a highly driven sales professional with over 25 years of experience in the industry. I not only provide excellent customer service, but I love helping companies establish their brand & helping them grow.
From Our Blog
- 3 Auto Marketing Strategies to Keep Up With the Growing Electric Vehicle Market (5/11/2023) - The electric vehicle market has generally been niche, representing only a small share of the population, but demand for EVs is increasing. More than 750,000 new all-electric cars were registered in the U.S. in 2022, 57 percent more than in 2021. Encompassing hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and pure battery-electric vehicles, electrified vehicles are expected to continue […]
- 3 Lessons from Current Layoffs: How to Run a Successful Retail Business (5/8/2023) - The economy is dynamic and constantly changing, sometimes faster than expected. Companies may be desperate to find talent one minute, and then there is a huge downturn, leading to mass layoffs. With recent inflation and labor challenges, this sector makes running a successful retail business that much harder. Since the start of 2023, dozens of […]
- 5 Check Fraud Warning Signs to Look Out for as a Business Owner (5/8/2023) - Paper checks remain the most frequently used payment method for business-to-business transactions, ahead of ACH transactions and credit and debit cards. Although paper checks have been steadily declining, it remains the payment method most often exposed to fraud. A recent survey indicates checks were the payment method most impacted by fraud activity, at 66 percent. […]
- 3 Marketing Strategies for Auto Dealers (4/25/2023) - Competition for a car buyer’s attention is intensifying, and dealers need innovative marketing strategies to help them stay competitive. Being customer-centered and focusing on auto marketing strategies such as email marketing, social media, and promotional products can help ensure auto dealers are well-positioned to reach customers, no matter where they are. The automotive marketing specialists […]
- 4 Signs Your Business Has Employee Burnout (4/5/2023) - Employee burnout is a global concern, affecting employees across every industry. According to a recent survey, over 70 percent of employees report having experienced some level of employee burnout at their current job. Job burnout may result from various factors, including unclear job expectations, a lack of support, a dysfunctional company culture, or a poor […]