I am a highly driven sales professional with over 25 years of experience in the industry. I not only provide excellent customer service, but I love helping companies establish their brand & helping them grow.
From Our Blog
- The Road to Success: 3 Tips for Running a Successful Car Dealership (9/20/2023) - Running a successful automotive dealership isn’t always about offering the best car deals. Instead, growing your car dealership requires a complex set of skills. Particularly in the last few years, dealerships have had to become more creative to keep those sales numbers up and keep customers happy. Auto dealerships are a complex business that often […]
- Resource Management: 3 Steps to Optimize Your Business Operations (9/11/2023) - As a business owner, you have a finite budget to stretch across various costs, and you don’t have the luxury to waste valuable resources. As business leaders find themselves up against different time, money, and staff constraints, they need to find ways to maximize efficiency and productivity. Effective resource management can help business leaders get […]
- Behind the Shelves: The Hidden Hurdles in the Retail Supply Chain Every Business Owner Must Conquer (9/11/2023) - Managing a retail supply chain is often a complicated and time-consuming process. Over the past few years, abrupt changes in consumer demand have frequently left retailers with either an abundance of inventory or product shortages. Along with manufacturing and shipping disruptions, these fluctuating levels of consumer demand have led to retailers looking for better ways […]
- What Used Car Prices Can Teach Us About The Economy (8/10/2023) - Rising car prices and higher interest rates make it much harder for many Americans to buy a new vehicle than in years past. According to a new report, demand for used vehicles will likely continue rising as many consumers turn away from the new car market. However, as consumers have shifted their demand away from […]
- Grow Your Brand with Custom Swag: Top 5 Must-Have Items (8/9/2023) - Whether you are running a small start-up or a large corporation, custom swag can be a fantastic marketing tool for companies. According to ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute), promotional products are cheaper than nearly any other advertising medium. Plus, they provide name exposure that can last for months or years, with 85% of consumers remembering the […]