As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- An Economic Recovery Like No Other: Why This One May Be The Mother of All Economic Recoveries (5/5/2021) - People are ready to regain a sense of normalcy, and if we learn anything from history, it’s that the periods immediately after a crisis are among the most productive eras throughout history, such as the Golden Age of Capitalism of the 1950s and 1960s. Businesses showed tremendous resilience throughout the past year, adopting new processes […]
- Is Your Business Ready for Economic Recovery? 5 Things You Need to Prepare Your Business (4/21/2021) - Executives’ confidence is beginning to increase, the global economy is growing again, and your business needs to be ready. 2020 presented many obstacles for businesses, but evidence remains that consumers are eager to spend. Not only has the U.S. delivered unprecedented levels of fiscal stimulus, but spending on big-ticket consumer items was solid through the […]
- Now is the Time to Promote Your Business Online (4/7/2021) - You’re likely familiar with the old adage, ‘it takes money to make money.’ Yet, in a time when budgets for many businesses are shrinking, companies almost always reduce spending on marketing first. In reality, cutting your marketing budget is the last thing you want to do. Instead of helping your business recover, substantially lowering your […]
- Working From Home: Will it Last Post-Pandemic? (3/24/2021) - Is a short-term shift poised to change the way employees work in the long term? Due to the pandemic, organizations had to quickly pivot to working from home, accelerating a workplace experiment that had previously been popular in a few sectors but had never before been done on such a large scale across industries. Regardless […]
- Latest Covid Relief Bill: What’s in it For Businesses? (3/11/2021) - One year after the start of the pandemic and a substantial number of businesses continue to struggle with the ongoing economic crisis. According to the Committee on Small Business, in 2020, the US experienced the largest yearly drop in business activity on record. As difficult as 2020 was, 2021 continues to take a toll on […]