As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- 4 Essential Pieces of Information You Should Have About Your Team Members (11/21/2019)- 4 Essential Pieces of Information You Should Have About Your Team Members Excerpt: Openness is great, of course, but it has drawbacks when it comes to teams at work — especially small ones. Some employers are taking transparency to an extreme, spying on employees to gain more insight into their actions. But what they’re gaining […]
- Guide to Employee Social Media Engagement (11/19/2019)- Who knows your company inside and out? Your employees. Employee participation in social media is an influential way of building trust with your customers. When employees are active on social media, they promote your company culture by providing insight into your business. Company culture can often feel intangible, but your company culture is what keeps […]
- Busy Schedule? Try These 14 Tactics To Prioritize Your To-Do List (11/14/2019)- Busy Schedule? Try These 14 Tactics To Prioritize Your To-Do List Excerpt: As a business leader, you likely have countless to-dos to check off your list each day. Trying to get it all done can often feel like a balancing act, leaving you overwhelmed, stressed and anxious. However, you can better handle the pressure that […]
- Often Overlooked Critical Customer Touchpoints (11/12/2019)- If you ask a business to name customer touchpoints, they will probably list things like customer service call centers, web sites, and billboards. What would happen if you asked a customer about their touchpoints with a business? They might say things like they did a web search to fulfill a need, they needed clarification before […]
- 3 Appreciation Exercises to Help Your Employees Do Their Best (11/7/2019)- 3 Appreciation Exercises to Help Your Employees Do Their Best Excerpt: For employees, “feedback” is one of the single most dreaded words to hear. When a manager says, “I have feedback for you,” you’re usually instantly overcome with a sense of fear. Feedback is too often seen as a critique for a job done improperly. […]