As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- Consumer Behavior Changes 2021: What Businesses Need to Know Part 2 (7/29/2021) - Is normalcy on the horizon? Daily activities, such as work, school, and shopping, all had to be reimagined over the last year. Businesses quickly adapted, pivoting to find new ways of operating in order to address customers’ needs while continuing to deal with a rapidly changing environment of consumer behavior changes in 2021. Now, at […]
- Consumer Behavior Changes: What Businesses Need to Know (7/14/2021) - Schedules are opening up, restrictions are lifting, and businesses are welcoming back increasing numbers of customers as the country gradually recovers from the past year. Now the big question is, will some of the consumer behavior changes seen due to the pandemic, things like no touchpoints, self-service, and PPE needs, be lasting changes, or will […]
- Have You Heard of the Employee Retention Credit? (6/23/2021) - Lawmakers have passed many tax breaks for businesses over the last year in an effort to help with fallout from the pandemic. While some programs, such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), have received a significant amount of attention, many other programs are available to help businesses, including the Employee Retention Credit. The Employee Retention […]
- Employee Retention: More Essential Now Than Ever Before (6/9/2021) - Employees are instrumental to your success, which makes employee retention more important than ever. Competition for good employees is on the rise, and businesses have to work hard to hold onto top employees. Don’t wait until a valuable performer resigns to learn why that employee has decided to move on. Position your company for success […]
- Plan for the Coming Consumer Demand Recovery (5/19/2021) - Consumer spending, a critical indicator of the economy’s health, was upended over the past year. Almost overnight, consumers were forced to dramatically change their behavior, and as a result, companies had to transform business models. This meant adopting and implementing new processes and technologies quickly, all to continue to serve consumers as best as possible. […]