As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- How to Retain Customers When the Auto Supply Chain is Disrupted (10/13/2021) - Auto supply chains are globally complex, and disruptions to the supply chain, material shortages, and the restriction of movement of goods across the globe have resulted in significant hardships within the automotive sector. Many auto dealers and repair shops are feeling the particular effects of the vehicle parts shortage and lack of new inventory. As […]
- 2021 Holiday Season Planning Starts Now (10/6/2021) - Rewards and recognition let your employees feel valued for their work and signify that you appreciate their efforts. Everyone has gone through a tremendous amount of disruption recently, and it’s more important than ever to show employees and customers gratitude. This year, the right gift might go even further than it ever has before. Start […]
- The Shortage of Auto Mechanics and How It’s Being Solved (9/14/2021) - Vehicles are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, rolling off assembly lines programmed with computers, sensors, and infotainment consoles. Simply put, these cars are more dependent on technology than ever before. With cars becoming smarter, consumers are buying cars at a greater rate and keeping them longer. So what happens when you have more complicated, aging cars […]
- A Guide to Delivering Bad News to Customers (8/31/2021) - Communicating with customers is generally viewed to be a positive experience. As a business, it’s essential for you to listen to customers and build relationships with them. However, any time that you have customers, you will occasionally receive complaints or have to deal with delivering bad news. Delivering bad news to customers is not an […]
- How Social Media Usage Since The Pandemic Has Changed (8/26/2021) - When the pandemic started, social media use soared. As consumers began spending more time at home, social media became one of the only ways to safely interact with friends and family. Not only did users flock to old, familiar platforms, but the pandemic hastened the development and adoption of new social networks as well. Globally, […]