As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- Don’t Trust Your Gut Unless You Can Answer These Question (1/16/2019) - Don’t trust your gut: Ask yourself these 3 key questions first Excerpt: According to ThinkAdvisor, in a recent talk at the World Economic Forum, Kahneman offered a thankfully simple answer to this decidedly hard question. It took the form of three questions. If you can say yes to each, then go ahead and trust your gut. Otherwise, […]
- How the Psychology of Color Can Boost Your Brand (1/14/2019) - We can’t help it. It turns out that 60% of product acceptance or rejection can be attributed to its color alone. While it may not seem like a relevant detail, for over 80% of consumers, color is the main reason for buying a particular product. That alone should make considering the potential impact of color […]
- How to prepare for a presentation (1/9/2019) - Don’t be nervous: How to prepare for a presentation Excerpt: 1. Create a thesis. If someone were to ask you, “What’s this presentation about?” you should be able to summarize your answer in a concise sentence or two. If you stumble through your explanation or ramble, you’re thinking too broadly. Just like a well-written essay […]
- 6 Employee Retention Strategies To Help You Keep The Best Employees (1/8/2019) - It’s a manager’s nightmare: One of your best employees resigns out of the blue. Not only will you need to find a replacement for a talented team member, but you also have to consider the impact the departure will have on the rest of your staff. Whenever someone walks out the door people notice. A […]
- lead By Example (1/2/2019) - Lead by example: How to inspire people to change excerpt: No matter how old you are or what type of role you have in life, there are times you’re a follower, and there are times you’re a leader. I don’t care whether you’re in high school or leading a firm with 500 people, some situations […]