As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Why Promo Products Are Essential for Your Business (9/17/2018) - It doesn’t matter if you are running a small start-up or a large corporation, promotional products are crucial to the success of your marketing efforts. The importance of promo products cannot be overstated. Promotional products offer the lowest cost per impression of any advertising medium, plus they provide name exposure that can last for months […]
- Brand Loyalty Programs (9/13/2018) - Consumers Prefer Brands With Loyalty Programs: Brand Loyalty Programs – Satisfaction and Engagement Trends excerpt: Some 71% of consumers who are members of loyalty programs say membership is a meaningful part of their relationships with brands, according to recent research from Bond Brand Loyalty. The report was based on data from assessments made by 50,000 […]
- Steps For Identifying Your Target Market (9/11/2018) - Many businesses say they target anyone who might be interested in their products or services, but this ‘target’ is much too broad. Targeting a specific market does not mean that you are excluding people who do not fit your criteria. Rather, target marketing allows you to focus on a specific market that is more likely […]
- How Many People Do You Need? (9/6/2018) - How Many People Do You Need?: Why Small Teams Win And Bigger Ones Fail excerpt: We live in a world of abundance which in the end has a negative consequence on our way of thinking. And in the business world, we become cluttered in the need for more. More people, more resources, bigger offices, more […]
- 5 Tips to Make Your Email Marketing Campaign Stand Out (9/4/2018) - Staring into a crowded inbox, potential customers will toss uninspiring emails without a second thought. So how do you cut through the noise and get people to engage with your marketing emails? Nearly all consumers check their email daily, and a vast majority say they prefer to receive commercial communications via email. Beyond that, over […]