As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
From Our Blog
- Keep Your Employees And You’ll Keep Your Customers (3/21/2019)- Keep Your Employees And You’ll Keep Your Customers Excerpt: Just as you focus on customer retention, you should focus on employee retention. There is a direct correlation between companies that hold onto their best employees and those that hold onto their best customers. Just look at the lists of the best customer service companies and […]
- 3 Ways to Create Forever Customers (3/19/2019)- What could it mean for your business if your clients loved you? Creating loyal customers, Forever Customers, can mean the difference between a successful company and one that wastes time, energy, and money endlessly chasing new prospects. If you want to create Forever Customers, you need to focus on making sure that your customers are […]
- 4 Habits That Will Transform People from Average to Amazing (3/14/2019)- 4 Habits That Will Transform People from Just Average to Simply Amazing Excerpt: Being amazing doesn’t imply having rock-star status in your particular line of work, killing the competition with your off-the-chain closing and negotiation skills, or bringing the house down with the closing remarks of your keynote speech. Truth is, you can be amazing through intent […]
- The Importance of a Style Guide for your Brand (3/12/2019)- Consistent, recognizable brands have something in common. They all adhere to a style guide. Your brand style guide defines what your company’s brand elements are and how they should be applied across marketing materials. This key document helps your company communicate consistent visuals and messaging to your audience. It can dictate how copy should be […]
- 5 Best Practices Every Small Business Should Follow (3/7/2019)- 5 Best Practices Every Small Business Should Follow Excerpt: For a business to succeed, it needs to constantly adjust in accordance with the marketplace, doubling down on what works and eliminating what doesn’t. As we prepare to enter a new year, these five best practices for small businesses are important to keep in mind. If […]