As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
- Is Your Business Marketing-savvy? Take this marketing survey to find out! - Is your marketing strategy effective? How can you tell if it is? And what adjustments might make it even more effective? Use this survey as your launching point to develop stronger marketing strategies. At Safeguard, we study all things marketing, from the most popular, trendy strategies to the more unique, creative approaches. From our research, […]
From Our Blog
- Tips on Content Marketing in the Google RankBrain Age (8/18/2017) - These days, Google can tell us a lot about what works and what doesn’t in the world of marketing. The key? Taking advantage of the statistics Google offers! Here’s how: Excerpt: Like it or not, if you’re a marketer, you spend a lot of time thinking about Google. You have to consider whether Google will […]
- 5 Tips on Marketing to Gen Z (8/14/2017) - No matter your kind of business, marketing to Generation Z customers is crucial to your success. Gen Z has a massive buying power, which means reaching them is critical. But how do you do it? As it turns out, there are a few things that can help you reach Gen Z customers, like sharing examples […]
- 5 Ways to Tell Whether You Have a Great Employee (8/8/2017) - Some employees are so-so. A few are very good. And every once in a while, you hire a truly exceptional employee. But how do you tell if the person you’ve hired really is the right fit for the job? How can you know if he or she is truly knocking the job out of the […]
- Is YouTube Really Loosing Advertisers over Offensive Content? (8/4/2017) - YouTube Wires Back Some Marketers After Ad Uproar, But Others Stay Away: Are YouTube Ads worth it? The verdict is still up in the air. After several ads appeared near offensive videos, YouTube is feeling the pressure from large companies who’re pulling their ads. Others say it’s worth it. Find out the scoop in the […]
- 3 Reasons Your Business Still Needs Print Marketing (8/3/2017) - With the advent of the Internet and social media, it’s easier and cheaper than ever to market your business digitally. By purchasing an ad in a relevant newsletter or website, sharing aesthetic photos of your brand on Instagram, or posting about your products on Twitter or Facebook — you’re reaching customers in real time and […]