As your personal Safeguard Consultant, my mission is to help you prosper by providing a wide array of solutions to help you better market and manage your business.
Think of us as your one-stop shop for all your business solutions. From checks and business forms to promotional products, business apparel, logo design and Web services, we can provide you with virtually everything you need to run and grow your business.
- Don’t Miss out on Safeguard’s USB Dual Charging Cables! - These one of a kind dual charging cables designed by BIC charge and transfer data for both Android and Apple devices. They’re compatible with an Apple connector and any Micro-USB connector, which includes most rechargeable devices such as Bluetooth speakers and headphones. The cables are 40”, which means they offer plenty of length for your […]
From Our Blog
- Self-Adhesive Labels Make the Message Stick With Customers (4/24/2018) - No matter your business, you need self-adhesive labels. Think big when it comes to these 2” x 2” circle labels. Swag, window decals, packaging, cell phone decals, and custom water bottles are just a few of the ways your business can use self-adhesive labels. With so many uses, you are going to need a lot […]
- 10 Proven Ways to Build a Website that Customers Will Love (4/23/2018) - 10 Proven Ways to Build a Website that Customers Will Love: Start by providing a positive experience and then encouraging action. A good website will even increase your trustworthiness! Excerpt: While it can be a tough balance to achieve, creating a functional, streamlined and well designed website is well worth the effort. Fortunately, improving your […]
- The Importance of a Website for Your Business (4/17/2018) - If you have a business, you need a business website. Window shopping isn’t what it used to be. Your customers aren’t walking up and down Main Street looking for a new store or company to visit. Your customers are on their computers using online search engines looking for where to make their next purchase. Your […]
- 3 Tips for Creating Original Social Content Your Audience Loves (4/16/2018) - 3 Tips for Creating Original Social Content Your Audience Loves: Engage your audience on social media by being original! Connect with customers through authentic stories. Excerpt: Originality and creativity are important words when it comes to creating and sharing content on social media. Why is it, then, that so many companies continually share lifeless content? […]
- Why Businesses Need Branded Safety Solutions (4/10/2018) - One in nine American workers works in sales. Meaning, for those workers, their primary job is to convince someone to purchase something, whether that is cars, jewelry, clothing, or something else. But the truth is, those other 8 in 9 American workers, also work in sales. They might just not realize it yet. Workers, across […]