Peter Probst started with Safeguard Business Systems in 1984 as an employee at the plant in Mississauga, Canada. He started by operating and repairing machines.
He specializes in finding solutions to unique problems faced by his customers, saving them money, increasing their efficiency and enhancing their brands.
From Our Blog
- 5 Tips to Increase Car Sales Despite Rising Costs (3/7/2023) - The automotive industry has experienced unprecedented disruptions, including constant shortages, supply chain concerns, skyrocketing gas prices, and rising interest rates. Auto dealers are also facing the challenge of record-high new vehicle prices, resulting in lower retail sales of new vehicles. Yet, there are still many ways for auto dealers to increase car sales, despite rising […]
- Grow Your Sales Strategy with a Virtual Salesroom (3/1/2023) - 2020 was a year of transformation, forcing many companies to change their operations. Many took the opportunity to adopt new technologies and accelerate their digital transformations, including a shift to virtual experiences. While the demand for contactless solutions and virtual interactions increased, businesses have connected buyers with a seamless digital experience through a virtual salesroom. […]
- 5 Strategies Managers are Using to Keep Employees Longer (3/1/2023) - Companies that invest in improving employee retention can reap significant rewards, and a competitive advantage to keep employees longer. Competition for good employees is rising, and businesses have to work hard to retain top employees. Business leaders must learn how to keep employees longer and establish an engaged workforce. Position your company for success by […]
- 3 Ways Small Automotive Operations are Protecting Their Business This Year (2/9/2023) - Concerns over rising inflation continued supply chain disruptions, and ongoing hiring difficulties have proven to be persisting challenges that countless businesses still have to face. Yet, many business owners are optimistic about the future, and despite lingering threats, there are steps small automotive operations can take to protect their business this year. Business leaders can […]
- 3 Common Business Mistakes During Periods of Growth (1/19/2023) - Business growth is a primary goal for almost every business and realizing that growth can be an exciting time for business leaders. Yet, it’s also a time when companies may struggle with growing pains and could see themselves falling victim to one of these common business mistakes. If running a thriving, successful business is the […]