Your Bio Here:
Please create a bio to introduce you and your business. This bio will be adjusted by our team to be sure the grammar and punctuation are correct, but otherwise completely your own. Please mention the lines of business you specialize in as a Safeguard Advisor using key phrases such as “checks and forms”, “promotional products”, etc.
Additional Items to Include:
- What makes your business different. What benefits do customers find with you that they cannot receive from a competitor? Answer the question – “Why should I work with you?”
- Region/Territory you cover
- How long you have been in business or when did you become a Safeguard Advisor?
- What led you to start your business?
- What led you to partner with Safeguard?
- What are your expertises/specialties?
- What industries have you serviced?
From Our Blog
- A Guide to Trade Show Giveaways at Your Next Sales Event (6/8/2023) - Make an impact at your next trade show with the right promotional items. Whether you call them swag, premium incentives, promotional products, trade show giveaways, or some other term, it’s likely no surprise that everyone loves a good freebie. Offering trade show giveaways at your booth is a proven method for increasing brand awareness, getting […]
- Talent Management: 4 Strategies to Attract and Retain Top Talent (6/8/2023) - Effective talent management helps organizations to methodically attract the right talent and then train and mold those employees into future leaders for the company. Talent management encompasses all of the various processes related to recruitment, onboarding, development, benefits, and succession planning. When companies can unite these distinct pieces, they create an environment that motivates employees […]
- 3 Auto Marketing Strategies to Keep Up With the Growing Electric Vehicle Market (5/11/2023) - The electric vehicle market has generally been niche, representing only a small share of the population, but demand for EVs is increasing. More than 750,000 new all-electric cars were registered in the U.S. in 2022, 57 percent more than in 2021. Encompassing hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and pure battery-electric vehicles, electrified vehicles are expected to continue […]
- 3 Lessons from Current Layoffs: How to Run a Successful Retail Business (5/8/2023) - The economy is dynamic and constantly changing, sometimes faster than expected. Companies may be desperate to find talent one minute, and then there is a huge downturn, leading to mass layoffs. With recent inflation and labor challenges, this sector makes running a successful retail business that much harder. Since the start of 2023, dozens of […]
- 5 Check Fraud Warning Signs to Look Out for as a Business Owner (5/8/2023) - Paper checks remain the most frequently used payment method for business-to-business transactions, ahead of ACH transactions and credit and debit cards. Although paper checks have been steadily declining, it remains the payment method most often exposed to fraud. A recent survey indicates checks were the payment method most impacted by fraud activity, at 66 percent. […]