Your Bio Here:
Please create a bio to introduce you and your business. This bio will be adjusted by our team to be sure the grammar and punctuation are correct, but otherwise completely your own. Please mention the lines of business you specialize in as a Safeguard Advisor using key phrases such as “checks and forms”, “promotional products”, etc.
Additional Items to Include:
- What makes your business different. What benefits do customers find with you that they cannot receive from a competitor? Answer the question – “Why should I work with you?”
- Region/Territory you cover
- How long you have been in business or when did you become a Safeguard Advisor?
- What led you to start your business?
- What led you to partner with Safeguard?
- What are your expertises/specialties?
- What industries have you serviced?
From Our Blog
- 3 Common Business Mistakes During Periods of Growth (1/19/2023) - Business growth is a primary goal for almost every business and realizing that growth can be an exciting time for business leaders. Yet, it’s also a time when companies may struggle with growing pains and could see themselves falling victim to one of these common business mistakes. If running a thriving, successful business is the […]
- How Talent Acquisition Strategies are Changing for the Next Generation (1/19/2023) - Talent acquisition looks a lot different today than it used to. Not only have economic conditions driven companies to reassess how they might stand out to be noticed by top candidates, but a recent study indicates other generational differences in workplace values, perceptions, and preferences. These differences have made identifying, attracting, and hiring the best […]
- Business Owners’ Certainties & Uncertainties in 2023 (1/4/2023) - Headlines about rising inflation, supply chain disruptions, hiring difficulties, and global unrest dominated 2022. In addition, other stressors, such as new technologies and evolving customer demands, continue to make the return to more routine operations difficult. Yet, in the face of these economic uncertainties and societal issues, business owners feel optimistic about their business in […]
- How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Plan for Print & Digital Media (1/4/2023) - Utilizing a variety of advertising mediums, such as emails, flyers, social media, and direct mail, can create a multiplier effect on your marketing efforts, helping you to reach your businesses’ different audience segments. By applying an integrated marketing plan, companies are better able to create consistent and cohesive content across a mix of traditional digital […]
- Car Demand is Likely to Increase in 2023: But Can Supply Chain Catch Up? (1/4/2023) - Auto supply chains are globally complex, and disruptions to the supply chain have resulted in significant hardships within the automotive sector. Many auto dealers and repair shops have felt the substantial effects of the vehicle parts shortage and lack of new inventory. With nearly every automaker forced to adjust its production schedule in major ways, […]