Promotional products build brand awareness and increase sales for your business!
Promotional products have been a popular choice for building brand recognition during marketing campaigns for many years.
Now that advertising on the internet provides such great detail on tracking the results of advertising, it is important to show that promotional products and branded gifts have a positive effect on your brand and sales.
The British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) has conducted several surveys and done research that provides evidence that there is a direct correlation between promotional product advertising and an improvement in brand recognition and increase in sales.
In addition to brand awareness and better sales, this form of advertising yields a better return on investment.
Here are some of the key findings from a 2012 study conducted by the BPMA. The research included surveying close to 15,000 people who had received a promotional product for free within the previous year.
- 66% of participants claimed they could recall the brand on the promotional product received with the past 12 months.
- The ROI on promotional products delivered a better return on investment than radio and outdoor advertising, and is equal to TV and print.
- 79% would be likely to do business with the company again.
- Most participants (87%) kept a promotional item for longer than a year!
- About half (56%) said their impression of the company improved after receiving a branded promotional gift.
Read More: Brandwatch | The Power of Promotional Products for Brand Recognition | https://bit.ly/2qKNFmt