The holiday season is right around the corner, and everyone loves receiving a handwritten holiday card. Both affordable and effective, company greeting cards make customers feel special and keep your business top of mind, and are a budget-friendly marketing tactic. Many customers display their holiday cards throughout the season, incorporating them into their holiday decor. If your customer displays the card where friends and family might see it, it can attract even more attention and garner even greater ROI (return on investment).
It’s never too early to get excited about the holidays, especially when greeting cards can help improve customer relationships. Your Safeguard Advisor can help you make the most of the holiday season with personalized greeting cards, perfect for any sentiment, taste, and budget. Elevate your company greeting cards this year and make sure they leave a lasting impression throughout the season.
What do company greeting cards show employees and customers about your business?
Holiday greeting cards help businesses show their appreciation, build personal connections, and leave lasting impressions throughout the season.
Tip #1: Choose a Quality Company Greeting Card
Your card is a reflection of your business, so choose a design that embodies your brand and helps your business stand out in the minds of your clients. Many companies may also display the cards they receive throughout the office, helping them to become more memorable and allowing even more people to see them. With this in mind, you’ll want to choose an eye-catching holiday card that helps your business stand out.
Safeguard offers holiday greeting cards with high-quality paper stock and matching envelopes. Featuring a variety of greeting card selections for the holiday season, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, your Safeguard Advisor can help you select customizable greeting cards to present your company identity beautifully.
Tip #2: Include a Thoughtful Message in Your Company Greeting Cards
If you aren’t sure which holiday your client celebrates, it’s best to stick with more general seasonal greetings. However, while keeping your holiday message broad, you don’t want it to be impersonal. A personal message to each customer is an opportunity to connect and let them know you care. You might include a short note that offers thanks, gives a heartfelt holiday greeting, a wish for the new year, or consists of a personal anecdote.
In addition to including a thoughtful and relevant message, you’ll also want to:
- Show professionalism – Use proper titles, make sure names are spelled appropriately, and ensure there are no duplicate entries.
- Send greeting cards to offices – It’s usually better to send corporate cards to a business address rather than a home address. Double-check addresses, so you don’t inadvertently leave someone out because you had the wrong information.
- Don’t forget support staff – If any assistants, receptionists, or other staff members you interact with regularly, send them a card too. This small token of appreciation can go a long way.
Tip #3: Send Your Cards as Early as Possible
Before you can deck the halls, you’ll already want a plan for your greeting cards. The holidays are by far the busiest season for mail distribution centers. The United Parcel Service has already announced it will hire more than 100,000 holiday workers to deal with a surge in packages, keeping in line with 2021. Get ahead of the holiday rush by designing and ordering your greeting cards as early as possible.
Sending holiday greeting cards late can cause your business to look unprofessional. Depending on the number of cards you need, it may take time to prepare your order. Once your cards are ready to go, don’t delay sending them out. It’s ideal for sending your business holiday cards right after Thanksgiving or early December.
Bonus Tip: Consider All Occasions for Company Greeting Cards
Although Christmas is the most popularly celebrated holiday, don’t let that stop you from reaching out on other holidays. Consider sending cards for a different holiday, such as Thanksgiving or New Year’s. Safeguard offers greeting cards with various sentiments, such as Thanksgiving cards, New Year’s cards, and calendar cards.
Holiday greeting cards are an excellent opportunity to connect with your customers and deliver thoughtful, personalized messages. Take the opportunity to stand out from the competition with thoughtful, customized holiday greeting cards. At Safeguard, we know your card choice, message, and delivery all impact how your holiday wishes are received. Your Safeguard Advisor has all the holiday cards and gifts your business needs to make the holiday season merry and bright for your customers and employees.
- Company greeting cards help make customers feel special and keep your business top of mind.
- Choose a quality greeting card to present your company identity beautifully.
- Include a personal message to each customer to make a personal connection and let them know you care.
- Don’t delay: It’s ideal for sending your business holiday cards right after Thanksgiving or early December.
- Your Safeguard Advisor has all the holiday cards and gifts your business needs to make the holiday season merry and bright.