2020 was a year of transformation, forcing many companies to change their operations. Many took the opportunity to adopt new technologies and accelerate their digital transformations, including a shift to virtual experiences. While the demand for contactless solutions and virtual interactions increased, businesses have connected buyers with a seamless digital experience through a virtual salesroom.
Virtual salesrooms have transformed the ways businesses support their buyers and help close deals with the ability to connect with prospects from the comfort of their homes. These virtual salesrooms can stay on-demand and accessible 24/7, unlike physical sales events and trade shows.
What tactics can you use to make sales virtually?
Capture attention with consistent branding, dynamic video, clear audio, and virtual samples of your products through a virtual salesroom.
Offer a Centralized Location for Easy Access to Sales Materials
Buyers often prefer to investigate your products and services at their own pace without needing to talk to a sales rep, so it’s crucial to engage when is most convenient for them. One of the benefits of a virtual salesroom is it allows businesses to provide prospective buyers with sales collateral and materials in one place to enjoy a self-guided experience. This centralized location contains all the resources and information a potential buyer may need to get a clear picture of what you are offering and how your product or service can fulfill their needs.
Companies have a competitive advantage to engage prospective buyers with an interactive and immersive virtual salesroom experience. Similarly to an in-person salesroom, a virtual one could be split into different areas to best serve visitors. These areas may include:
- Welcome – Greet attendees and give them an overview of the company in a welcome space.
- Products – Introduce attendees to specific products in a product zone.
- Videos – Use pre-recorded video content to add depth and engagement and build trust and rapport.
- Contact – A contact area allows visitors to ask questions or schedule a virtual meeting.
Virtual salesrooms have the potential to be a robust asset for an efficient selling experience. This tool can allow sales teams to guide prospects through the buyer’s journey with customized or personalized content, but they need to be organized and easy to navigate, with a consistent message.
Use Your Virtual Salesroom to Track Buyer Behavior
Businesses are loving how virtual events can engage a global audience and offer a more efficient and robust way to track results. Thus, virtual events have become a more practical and economical option for reaching potential buyers.
Virtual salesrooms also enable sales and marketing teams to gather data regarding buyer actions and engagement, such as tracking activity on the videos, seeing which pages prospects viewed, or how long was spent on each product.
When marketing teams analyze this data, they can glean highly valuable, strategic insights that are not available with in-person sales events. This can help teams better understand a prospect’s level of interest and buying intent to improve the sales journey. This data also lets sales and marketing teams know where to adjust and improve. Ultimately, this can lead to a better buyer experience and increased sales conversions.
Virtual Salesrooms Help You Capture New Contacts
With their ability to attract a global audience, your virtual salesroom represents a meaningful opportunity to increase visibility, reach new audiences, and grow brand awareness. Prospective buyers may share your virtual salesroom with their network, further expanding your reach.
For contacts within the same organization, this can indicate to your sales team there are other decision-makers in the buying process. Leads from another organization may suggest a prospective buyer has shared your virtual salesroom with a contact at another company with a similar need. Either way, you can reach out to these qualified leads for future marketing outreach.
Virtual salesrooms can empower your sales and marketing teams to:
- Improve sales content curation
- Better track buyer behavior
- Gain additional insights into prospective buyers’ interests
- Capture contact information easier for future marketing outreach
You can depend on your Safeguard Advisor to keep you inspired and informed on ways to sell more while further enhancing customer relationships. Get started here!
- Virtual salesrooms represent an opportunity for businesses, offering an expanded reach and increased accessibility.
- Track buyer behavior, gain additional insights, and capture new leads with a virtual salesroom.
- Make your virtual salesroom stand out with consistent branding, dynamic video, clear audio, and digital samples of your products.
- Rely on Safeguard for the right products, services, and ideas to help you maintain a competitive advantage.