Safeguard is a North American network of professional advisors offering promotional products, business printing, digital marketing services, and everything you need to run and promote your business.
We’ve been helping businesses like yours for over 65 years. Join more than a million customers who trust Safeguard and take advantage of our expertise when you work with a local Safeguard Advisor. I’ll listen and respond to your needs, from simple to complex, across all industries, including professional services, franchises, financial, healthcare, automotive, insurance, education, and real estate. I’m on a mission to help you tell YOUR story by being your go-to provider of full-service marketing and branding solutions. Call today!
From Our Blog
- 3 Auto Marketing Strategies to Keep Up With the Growing Electric Vehicle Market (5/11/2023) - The electric vehicle market has generally been niche, representing only a small share of the population, but demand for EVs is increasing. More than 750,000 new all-electric cars were registered in the U.S. in 2022, 57 percent more than in 2021. Encompassing hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and pure battery-electric vehicles, electrified vehicles are expected to continue […]
- 3 Lessons from Current Layoffs: How to Run a Successful Retail Business (5/8/2023) - The economy is dynamic and constantly changing, sometimes faster than expected. Companies may be desperate to find talent one minute, and then there is a huge downturn, leading to mass layoffs. With recent inflation and labor challenges, this sector makes running a successful retail business that much harder. Since the start of 2023, dozens of […]
- 5 Check Fraud Warning Signs to Look Out for as a Business Owner (5/8/2023) - Paper checks remain the most frequently used payment method for business-to-business transactions, ahead of ACH transactions and credit and debit cards. Although paper checks have been steadily declining, it remains the payment method most often exposed to fraud. A recent survey indicates checks were the payment method most impacted by fraud activity, at 66 percent. […]
- 3 Marketing Strategies for Auto Dealers (4/25/2023) - Competition for a car buyer’s attention is intensifying, and dealers need innovative marketing strategies to help them stay competitive. Being customer-centered and focusing on auto marketing strategies such as email marketing, social media, and promotional products can help ensure auto dealers are well-positioned to reach customers, no matter where they are. The automotive marketing specialists […]
- 4 Signs Your Business Has Employee Burnout (4/5/2023) - Employee burnout is a global concern, affecting employees across every industry. According to a recent survey, over 70 percent of employees report having experienced some level of employee burnout at their current job. Job burnout may result from various factors, including unclear job expectations, a lack of support, a dysfunctional company culture, or a poor […]