Whether you’ve recently taken your company in another direction or feel like your business has outgrown your old brand, there are many reasons an organization might be ready for a rebrand in 2023. Consumers are bombarded with marketing messages, and a rebrand can be central to keeping your brand current and relevant to consumers.
Forming the cornerstone of your marketing efforts, your brand is how customers perceive your business. Your brand messaging should communicate what your company stands for and what value you bring to the market. Your business needs branding to break through the clutter of a crowded marketplace and grab your customer’s attention.
When your company goes through a rebrand, it’s important to take the time to present a cohesive image to your customers, from printed materials and promotional items to websites and office supplies. If you want to rebrand in 2023, your Safeguard Advisor can help you with innovative marketing solutions that form a bond with customers and build loyalty.
Where do I start with my marketing strategy to rebrand in 2023?
Branding can significantly impact your business, and ensuring a cohesive company rebrand is a crucial step for success. If you’re planning a rebrand in 2023, make sure you include your company swag, printed products, and online presence as part of your rebranding.
#1: Rebrand Your Company Swag
Showing off your logo with company swag is a great way to get people talking about your brand, which is why company swag can be a terrific catalyst for your rebranding efforts. The physical nature of promotional items can help customers and employees feel excited about and engaged in your brand’s transformation.
For example, the University of Denver had just completed a major rebrand with a new logo and wanted to empower the student body to incorporate the new branding. During orientation week, first-year and transfer students were given university swag, including t-shirts, bags, and other items, all with the new branding.
Events like conferences, trade shows, or product launches are excellent opportunities for handing out company swag with your new updated branding. The more your logo is seen, the more recognizable it can become. Safeguard knows picking the right promotional products can be a great marketing tool for your business, and we are here to help.
#2: Rebrand Your Printed Products
Printed materials, such as business cards, brochures, letterhead, booklets, or postcards, have a very important role in a company’s success. Customers are more likely to hang onto tangible print materials to discover more about your company or contact you when necessary. Take the time to rebrand these pieces with your current logo, colors, and overall look to create brand consistency.
- Brochures and Flyers – Door hangers, sales sheets, flyers, booklets, and catalogs are all great ways to grow awareness and get information to your customers.
- Stationery – Professional stationery, including business cards, letterhead, envelopes, presentation folders, and mailing labels, helps build your brand and sales.
- Operational Forms – Work orders, invoices, manual forms, statements, and even tax forms can all convert into marketing machines used to grow your business. Use the opportunity of having your brand name in front of customers to spread brand awareness.
Your Safeguard Advisor can help you create stand-out printed materials that showcase your new look and feel and get your team excited about the rebranding.
#3: Rebrand Your Online Presence
Consumers can interact with a brand in several ways across various platforms and expect that experience to be consistent. Your rebranding must be consistent across all your online channels, including all the touchpoints your audience has with your brand online. For most companies, your online presence includes your website, email campaigns, social media pages, digital advertising, and anywhere else your company appears online.
- Website – Rebranding should always include updating the look and feel of your website. In addition to any changes to your name or logo might also involve revising content, refreshing layouts, and updating photos.
- Social Media – Social media is a leading tool for teasing your rebranding and building anticipation. Representing a quick and easy way to interact with followers and answer customer questions, consider creating a preview post or two to build anticipation and help generate excitement for the changes.
By ensuring everything is consistent, online and offline, you can provide your audience with a cohesive experience to keep your brand memorable. When planning a rebrand, having an expert in your corner is important. Safeguard Advisors specialize in brand awareness, design, and marketing. We can help you through every step of the rebranding process.
Key Takeaways to Rebrand in 2023
- A successful rebrand in 2023 should include updating your company swag, printed products, and online presence as part of your rebranding.
- Showing off your logo with company swag is a great way to get people talking about your brand.
- Printed materials, such as business cards, brochures, letterhead, booklets, or postcards, have a very important role in a company’s success.
- Your rebranding must be consistent across your online channels, such as your website, email campaigns, and social media.
- Safeguard Advisors specialize in brand awareness, and we can help you through every step of the rebranding process.