Competition for consumer attention is high, and business visibility is integral to business success. The key to generating engagement, businesses with greater visibility typically also enjoy greater brand awareness.
The best way to increase brand visibility depends on executing a multi-channel marketing plan, utilizing a variety of advertising mediums to help you reach your businesses’ different audience segments.
Implementing the right marketing strategies ensures your brand is visible to the right audience and allows you to build credibility and trust in the eyes of potential customers.
Although increasing business visibility can be complex, your Safeguard Advisor can help you develop a cohesive, integrated marketing approach to build a brand that comes quickly to a customer’s mind.
What is business visibility?
A company’s visibility often refers to how easily consumers find your company or products. “Visibility” may also describe how confidently a company’s management or analysts can estimate future performance. High visibility would correlate with a more confident projection, while low visibility would correspond with low confidence.
#1: Boost Business Visibility with a Virtual Showroom
Transforming the ways businesses can support their buyers, virtual showrooms can connect with prospects from the comfort of their homes and are accessible on-demand at any time. Virtual salesrooms can empower your sales and marketing teams to:
- Offer Easy Access to Sales Materials – One of the key benefits of a virtual salesroom is its ability to provide prospective buyers with a centralized location to access all of a business’s sales collateral and marketing materials. It also allows buyers to enjoy a self-guided experience, allowing them to investigate your products and services at their own pace and when it is most convenient.
- Better Track Buyer Behavior – Virtual salesrooms enable sales and marketing teams to gather data regarding buyer actions and engagement, such as tracking activity on the videos, seeing which pages prospects viewed, or how long was spent on each product. This data can help teams better understand a prospect’s level of interest and buying intent and lets sales and marketing teams know where to adjust and improve.
- Capture New Contact Information – A virtual salesroom is a meaningful opportunity to increase visibility, reach new audiences, and grow brand awareness. Prospective buyers may share your virtual salesroom with their network, further expanding your reach.
#2: Boost Business Visibility with Full-Color Marketing
Color is one of the most powerful tools for enticing and engaging customers. Depending on their use, color can affect your mood, evoke emotion, and communicate information beyond words.
Color can also increase readers’ attention spans and recall, with 80 percent of people more likely to remember what they read when it’s in color. Your business can reach a broader audience and convey a more focused and impactful message with full-color printing.
Using full-color printing in marketing materials is a great way for your business to build brand visibility, look professional, and stand out. These tangible marketing materials can attract attention, reinforce their brand, communicate a feeling, and make an impression that will drive a response.
The most popular full-color print marketing materials include:
- Postcards – Direct mail postcards are a strategic and affordable way for businesses to promote their event to customers in a specific area.
- Flyers – Professionally printed full-color brochures catch the eye much more easily than black-and-white flyers. Businesses can effectively use them to spread the word about an event.
- Business Cards – Often used for networking, impactful full-color business cards can also be a save-the-date for events.
Businesses can reach a broader audience and convey a more impactful message with full-color printing. Full-color printing is not only an effective marketing tactic, it’s also affordable.
#3: Boost Business Visibility with Promotional Products
Companies of all sizes can take advantage of promotional products as a useful tool for boosting business visibility. Useful for generating leads, building brand awareness, and retaining existing customers, promotional products offer the lowest cost per impression of any advertising medium, plus they provide name exposure that can last for months or years.
The most popular promotional items include:
- Pens – Highly practical, inexpensive, personalized pens are ideal for long-term marketing.
- Drinkware – Branded drinkware options represent a useful giveaway item people will see nearly daily.
- Reusable Bags – An excellent choice for an eco-conscious swag item, reusable bags are something practically everyone can find helpful.
The more someone uses an item, the more your brand name or logo is seen, and many of these promotional items are used almost daily. With stylish, affordable, and long-lasting promotional items and gifts, your Safeguard Advisor can help you pick the right swag items for your business to build brand visibility and see the greatest rewards.
Boosting your business visibility is a continuous effort. Your Safeguard Advisor has the knowledge and expertise required to create a tailored path to success for your business. Contact us today to get started.
- Increase business visibility with marketing assets such as a virtual showroom, full-color print marketing materials, and promotional products.
- Virtual salesrooms can empower your sales and marketing teams to offer easy access to sales materials, better track buyer behavior, and capture new contact information.
- Color is one of the most powerful tools for enticing and engaging customers.
- Companies of all sizes can take advantage of promotional products as a useful tool for boosting business visibility.
- Your Safeguard Advisor has the knowledge and expertise required to create a tailored path to success for your business.